Other Ways to Get in Touch with Us
To get in touch with us, you can also
- send us an email
- send us a message on Facebook
- send us a message on Twitter
- call us on the phone at (+502) 7832-3440 anytime from 8 am to 5 pm Mon-Fri, 9 am to 1 pm Sat – we are on Central Time (GMT -6 hours) year round
- contact us on Skype; we are customerserviceixchel
- or if you are in Antigua already, just come by and we'll chat – you'll find us on 9a Calle Oriente #5
view a map of Antigua Guatemala
If you'd like to sign up for a Spanish course, please fill out the registration form.
We look forward to hearing from you!
What Our Students Say ...
This is my third time to visit Ixchel Spanish School. I started out as an absolute beginner and did not understand anything.
Now I am able to converse with people in Spanish, I can express myself very well in Spanish and also understand Spanish when it is spoken. My teacher Angelica is the best. I would highly recommend Ixchel to anyone.
Charlie Beal, Oklahoma, USA
Ixchel is a great school for a beginning student, and those with a background. The teachers are very friendly, patient, and well trained for all levels. I learned a lot in my 6 weeks here and wish I could continue.
Along with excellent one on one instruction, Ixchel provides wonderful homestays for individuals looking for a little extra practice, as well as nearly daily tours of the surrounding area.
I have enjoyed my experience immensely and highly recommend Ixchel for anyone looking for a good school in Antigua.
Katelyn Piche, Saskatchewan, Canada